ERI Building and Design can help solve the most difficult of design challenges. We specialize in problem-solving when it comes to site development as well as with solving drainage and flooding issues. In addition we have experience with remodeling and building homes in compliance with FEMA regulations.
Choosing a licensed, experienced firm like ERI assures homeowners that all work is done according to local regulations, meaning zero headaches when you choose to sell your home.
As licensed general contractors, we coordinate and oversee home remodeling and renovation projects. Because we are also design-build professionals, projects can be designed by us, and we will handle the project from the very beginning to the end. We can renovate an existing space or create a totally new space.
New Custom Homes
We understand that building a new home can be a daunting process for homeowners. From applying and obtaining permits, to drawing plans, to helping you pick out your appliances and countertops, will be there for you every step of the way.
No job is ever too big or too small for ERI. Our clients have contracted us to renovate a powder room as well as designing and building new custom houses. We do everything in between as well:
- Decks, patios, fire pits, grilling areas, covered porches, golf simulators
- Additions and alterations
- Kitchen & bathroom remodels
- Custom trim and millwork as well as custom cabinetry, and built-ins
- New custom homes
- Raising of existing homes for FEMA Compliance
- Insurance claim repairs for fire, floods, and tree property damage
- Pool houses and cabanas
- Specialty rooms: home gyms, movie rooms, wine cellars